Entries close on Fri 3rd Aug 2018
The Lansdowne Course Individual Strokeplay event Maximum handicap: 18
Entries will be on a first come first served basis. Maximum 18 handicap. A draw will be made in hourly slots and posted to our Master Scoreboard link which can be found on our website home page.
1. The tournament will be open to Amateur Golfers who are members of recognised golf clubs and will be played in accordance with R&A rules and local rules.
2. No competitor will win more than one prize.
3. In the event of a tie, winners will be declared over the last 9.6.3,1 holes and then thereafter as the Competition Committee decide.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to reject any entry, to revise handicaps or to alter or amend any of the foregoing conditions.
5. Handicaps and home clubs will be checked via SGL CDH server. Results will be returned via CDH to your home club.