Entries close on Fri 18th May 2018
THE ROSEMOUNT COURSE 18 Hole Mixed Foursomes OPEN Competition Max Hcap: Gents 28 Ladies 36 Format 1/2 combined to a maximum of 18 strokes
Entries taken on a first come first served basis. The closing date will amend once the competition is full. A waiting list will then apply.
Your tee time booked is the time you will play. The draw will be posted online through our Master Scoreboard link on the Blairgowrie Golf Club home page.
1. The tournament will be open to Amateur Golfers who are members of recognised golf clubs and will be played in accordance with R&A rules and local rules.
2. No competitor will win more than one prize.
3. In the event of a tie, winners will be declared over the last 9.6.3,1 holes and then thereafter as the Competition Committee decide.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to reject any entry, to revise handicaps or to alter or amend any of the foregoing conditions.
5. Handicaps and home clubs will be selected based on your CDH number supplied. Any changes to handicaps must be advised prior to play on the day.
ALSO OPEN TO BLAIRGOWRIE GOLF CLUB LANSDOWNE ASSOCIATE AND LANSDOWNE 5 DAY MEMBERS AT £15 PER TEAM.
MEMBERS TEAMS CAN CONSIST OF ONE MEMBER AND ONE GUEST OR TWO MEMBERS.
THE BOB MALCOLM TROPHY CAN ONLY BE WON BY A MEMBERS TEAM.