Entries close on Fri 4th May 2018
Max Handicap 5.4 Entries limited to 72 players Enter in preferred hourly slot.
Handicap at time of entry will be taken for entry qualification.
A draw will be made from the hourly slot entered and posted online on Master Scoreboard (link on website home page).
This is a 36 hole scratch competition. The 1st round will be on Lansdowne and 2nd Round on Rosemount.
1. The tournament will be open to Amateur Golfers who are members of recognised golf clubs and will be played in accordance with R&A rules and local rules.
2. No competitor will win more than one prize.
3. In the event of a tie, winners will be declared over the last 36, 18, 9.6.3,1 holes and then thereafter as the Competition Committee decide.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to reject any entry, to revise handicaps or to alter or amend any of the foregoing conditions.
5. Handicaps and home clubs will be checked via SGL CDH server. Results will be returned via CDH to your home club.