1 night, dinner, bed & breakfast plus a round on one of the 3 courses at Gleneagles
Swing and Dine
Swing and Dine gives you a sumptuous dinner in The Strathearn Restaurant followed by a relaxing overnight stay. Then choose from The PGA Centenary Course, Host Venue of The 2014 Ryder Cup where Europe defeated America by 16.5pts to 11.5pts, the masterful King’s Course or the beautiful Queen’s Course.
Call 0800 389 3737 for more information
- Overnight stay in a beautiful room
- The legendary Gleneagles breakfast
- Full use of The Club leisure facilities
- One round of golf per person on one of our three championship courses
- Dinner for two people in The Strathearn restaurant
- Choose from The PGA Centenary Course, Host Venue for The 2014 Ryder Cup, the masterful King's Course or the beautiful Queen's Course.
Subject to availability at time of booking. Terms and conditions apply. From price based on two people sharing a Classic Room - other room rates are available on request.
- November 2017 - March 2018 from £515 per room per night
- April 2018 from £565 per room per night
- May & June 2018 from £710 per room per night
(Posted on Wednesday 22nd November 2017)